“The problem with parenting is that we have to practice on live subjects”. Just when we think we’ve learned a little about how to do it better, another child comes along, with a different personality, and different issues, and different aspirations. And we have tolearn all over again! But, there are some basic principles that encircle the whole process, and it’s those principles we want to identify and affirm in this final session.
- How to enforce rules without forcing away your child
- How to build communication with a child who has stopped talking
- The three most basic life skills a teenager needs to learn
- Picking the battles that are truly worth fighting
- How to turn the darkness of consequences into the light of discovery
- How to talk about sex – even if you don’t want to