Dr. Duffy Robbins is an Associate Staff Member of CPYU. He is the Professor of Youth Ministry at Eastern University, St. Davids, Pennsylvania and is a thirty-five year veteran of youth ministry. Duffy speaks around the world to teenagers and people who care about teenagers. Duffy has his D.Min. in Youth and Family Ministry from Fuller Theological Seminary, and is the author of numerous books including Ministry of Nurture, This Way to Youth Ministry: An Introduction to the Adventure, Speaking to Teenagers (which he co-wrote with Doug Fields), Youth Ministry Nuts and Bolts and Enjoy the Silence (which he co-wrote with a wonderful girl named Maggie Robbins that he married many years ago).
- Intentional Parenting - Getting Inside Their Heads: Understanding the Teenage Mind
- Building Families That Build Healthy People
- Intentional Parenting - The Basics
- Intentional Parenting - Practical Principles
- Intentional Parenting - Helping Teenagers to Grow Spiritually
- A Short Tour of Big Ideas that Shape Youth Culture