Paul Robertson is a CPYU Associate Staff member and CPYU speaker. He is also the Youth Culture Specialist for Youth Unlimited (Toronto YFC). He has nearly 40 years of experience working with youth including raising four grown sons of his own. Paul graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education degrees. After teaching high school for five years, Paul has been with Youth Unlimited for 35 years. Paul has done various radio interviews, television appearances, and written many articles on youth culture. His "Understanding Today’s Youth" seminars have been presented to thousands of social workers, professional groups, civic leaders, parents, educators, pastors, and youth workers. Paul has been married to Marg, a public elementary school teacher, for 39 years. Their four grown sons, Ian, Aaron, Bryon, and Nathan have been the joy of their lives. He is also the proud grandfather of Matthew, Owen, Colin, Cameron, and Avery Robertson.
- The Implications of Growing Up in Cyber Space
- Automatic Updates: How Technology Changes Kids Forever
- 7 Youth Culture Trends Every Parent or Youth Worker Should Know
- Setting Boundaries to Build Character
- Understanding a Generation Who Adore Themselves
- Understanding the Five Cries of Caring Parents
- Understanding Why They Do the Things They Do