I was only six or seven years old when I spotted a wrapped chocolate bar sitting on the kitchen counter. It was holiday time and my mom was getting ready to bake something but had left the room. The temptation was too great, and I cracked open the candy and broke off a square. Imagine my disappointment when my tastebuds sensed the unexpected bitter taste of baking chocolate. I thought about that experience recently when I read about a study in the journal pediatrics which reports on the growing case of young children, especially toddlers, who have eaten marijuana-laced edibles like gummies, candies, chocolates, and cookies. In most cases, it’s not only the treats themselves that are enticing, but the attractive packaging that makes them look like kids candies and snacks. This growing trend has led to hospitalizations and serious illnesses including depressed breathing and even coma. Teach your kids that what looks god might be bad for them.