“Me, me, me.” That’s what got us into trouble in the first place. . . isn’t it? Our first parents decided that it was better to glorify self than to glorify God. Consequently, everything came undone. And, we’ve been undoing it through self-promotion ever since.
- Does this matter?
- Is this useful to others?
- What is this photo advancing?
- What do these words advance?
- Does this promote and reflect Kingdom of God living?
- Does this promote or reflect the advancement of myself, the world, the flesh, or the devil?
- Does this glorify God?
- Does this glorify me?
- Come on. . . why am I doing this? . . . . really.